Our materials are often used in highly sensitive areas. As ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics, we are therefore committed to the highest quality requirements and subject our processes and procedures to regular certification in accordance with international standards at the highest level.
We support and advise our customers on compliance with regulatory requirements in close collaboration with our raw material suppliers and well-known laboratories worldwide. Depending on the requirements, our material experts can select materials that are suitable for the following:
- Contact with food or drinking water (Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004, Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011, FDA, KTW, W270, 3-A, etc.)
- Biocompatibility in medical applications (USP Class VI, ISO 10993, etc.)
- Restrictions on the use of hazardous substances (REACH, RoHS, IMDS, GADSL, Dual Use, etc.)
- Fire and explosion protection (UL94 V-0, BAM, ATEX, etc.)
- Other requirements (NORSOK, TA Luft, etc).