Thermo-X™ Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger for demanding processes which require precise managed fluid temperature combining the highest level of purity.
- Shell and tube heat exchanger made of pure Moldflon™ PFA or Moldflon™ PVDF
- Available in two versions with 0.3m² [3.2ft²] and 0.8m² [8.6ft²] heat exchange area
- Operation in counter flow and parallel flow possible
- Available with Flare ¾" or SUPER-300 type PILLAR fitting™*
- The 0.3m² [3.2ft²]-version is available with connections on same side, called U-shape 03
- The 0.8 m² [8.6ft²]-version is available in U-shape 08 as well as in S-shape 08 (one connection on the opposite side)
Benefits & Features
- Universal chemical resistance
- Higher corrosion resistant than most metals
- Precise temperature control in demanding environments
- Suitable for high purity applications (e.g. medical, laboratory, analytics)
- Easy-to-assemble design
- Long lifetime; more durable than heat exchangers made of glass
- Designed according technical guidelines of ASME
- Perfect fit for minimum space requirements
- Short delivery times
- Laboratory application: heating or cooling of biochemical fluids
- Ultra-pure water application
- Photochemical industry
- Semiconductor industry
- Thermo Management
Further performance data you can read in our flyer Thermo-X™ Innovative Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
*SUPER-300 type PILLAR fitting™ is a registered trademark of NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO., LTD
Plastic heat exchangers are corrosion-free and chemical resistant, made out of Moldflon™-PFA, -PVDF, -PP or -PE have been manufactured by ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics for many decades. Standard solutions as well as custom designs are available and supplied across a wide range of industries.
Plastic Heat Exchangers Overview
Our Heat Exchangers are designed using computer models based on customer-specific process data. Apart from process-related designs, our heat exchanger is also classified according to categories and modules of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
This includes the strength analysis, design and manufacturing documentation as well as the final pressure test.
Each heat exchanger comes with an inspection certificate and a declaration of conformity.
We produce plastic Heat Exchangers for external use:
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
Use our Questionnaire-PDF or our Online-Form!
Plastic Heat Exchangers for internal use:
- Surface Heat Exchangers
- Modular Heat Exchangers
- Circular Heat Exchangers
- Supension / Plug-in Heat Exchangers
- Mini Heat Exchangers
Complete our Technical Questionnaire-PDF or our Online-Form!